Hi everyone,
I'm experiencing a strange issue with one of my Trello boards and I'm hoping someone here has seen something similar.
My board (named HTTPIXEL) is showing as "closed", but I never closed or archived it. I'm the creator and the only administrator. A few days ago I made some minor edits, and after that I suddenly lost access to it.
The error message says: "HTTPIXEL is closed. To reopen this board, contact one of the board administrators" — but the administrator list in the dialog is completely empty, so there's no one to contact and no way to reopen it from my end.
To summarize:
- I'm the board owner and sole admin
- I did NOT close or archive it
- The admin list in the reopen dialog is empty
- It happened after some small edits a few days ago
- I've verified I'm logged in with the correct account
- I'm on the Free plan
Has anyone experienced this? Is there a way to recover the board or force-reopen it?
Thanks in advance!