My team and I having issue to access Trello. We can see the board is close but nobody access to the email. Please advise what to do.
Hi @MUHAMMAD FAUZAN MOHAMAD MUSTAFFA ,The board admin's account was deleted due to inactivity over the last two years, as per our Dormant account policy, and because of that, the board is closed.
I am looking into this issue and you will receive an email from our end with more details and next steps.Thank you !
Hi Mr @Sakshi Verma
Thank you for your update. I'll wait for the email as we need to use the dashboard urgently.
Could you assist to confirm if the email will be send to my email or the owner of board? Because we cannot access to the owner email at the moment.
Hi @MUHAMMAD FAUZAN MOHAMAD MUSTAFFA
Can you please try now to reopen the closed board under a new workspace and let me know if you face any issues? You can follow the steps mentioned in the doc Reopen a closed board.Thank you !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.