Hi all, I need to create custom resolution for done status, that are cancelled and failed. But after adding them, the resolution keep going back to done.
These are how I add custom resolution and testing it:
- Add custom resolution in setting > issues > resolutions,
- Attach default resolve issue screen into workflow we use.
Tested and it run. When user move issue into done (we're using agile kanban board), there will be resolve issue screen pop up, tested and the screen pop.
But apparently even I chose resolution to cancelled or failed, it keep going back to done after I click save. Do I missing something here ?
Hi @Udo Brand, I've tried looking for any overriding in postfunction but didn't find any, I updated my question to include screenshot of postfunction (since I can't comment in 24 hours)
Here is postfunction screenshot :
Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 4.29.51 AM.png