Hello,
I am planning to take the next ACP exam (unfortunately) online via Certiverse.
I took all the previous ACPs in the test center - it helped me to focus on the test.
I haven´t found any shared personal experience with the new system, especially from someone who preferred taking exams in the test center and was forced to take the exam online.
Are the rules really so strict as they´re given on the exam page? You really can´t have a glass of water on your desk and drink from it during the exam? What to do if you need to blow your nose?
And also the normal human automatically covers the mouth while sneezing...
I also cannot imagine to sit for 3 hours staring at the monitor without drinking a water, looking somewhere else for a little while and blowing the nose when needed...
Does anyone have the personal experience to share? How was the exam?