Hi everyone,
I need some guidance regarding a Jira automation workflow. Here is my current setup:
A user requests an account creation in Project A. If the "AD" field is empty, the trigger transitions the issue to "On Hold".
At the same time, a second issue is created in Project B for another team (Status: "Open"). (Because Ad filed is an action for the other team)
Both issues are linked as "related to".
This part is already in place and working fine.
The Goal: When the team in Project B transitions their issue to "Closed", I want the original issue in Project A to automatically transition back to "To Do" (or "In Progress").
My Question: Should I add this logic to my existing automation rule, or is it better practice to create a brand-new rule for this "return" transition?
and how would you build it?
Thanks in advance for your insights!