Is there somewhere a plugin which allows us to query for all issues which has code commit associated to it ?
Francis
Hi Jamie,
It's through fisheye.How would you do it if you have subversion plugin installed ?
How are you integrating with the VCS... eg if using the jira-subversion plugin it feasible, as the commits are indexed. But if using fisheye I doubt it is possible.
Hi Francis. Well, in the svn plugin code there are methods for getting issues with commits for particular projects, so I'd look at making that into jql functions. With fisheye I don't think it's possible as AFAIK nothing is stored in the lucene index, so this sort of query really needs to be made from fisheye. Everything with fisheye is "ondemand", ie, when you look at the source issue tab panel, a rest query is made to fisheye. Maybe you could write a jql function that uses the rest api, but i imagine this would be slow.
Could be done with my not-yet-released scripted custom fields maybe. The result from that can be stored in the index as a string (changelog comment) or int (changeset id), which would make it queryable.
scripted custom fields :-)
That sounds as a neat idea - looking forward to give it a go.
I'm just experimenting with the script runner plugin. Does anybody has a clue how the script for get last commit id could look like?
Subversion ALM does the job:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.kintosoft.jira.subversion-plus
even you can get issues with more that one, two, three or any amount of commits.
Look not bad, but we already use FishEye.
I don't see any problem in that. They are different products. Simply, you have requirement/need and Subversion Plus resolves it in a fashinon way. Not only this, it really answer any question requiring mixing JIRA (project, status, priority, ...) with Subversion (commit date or number, author, comment, file or directory,..) attributes. Furthermore, other stuff features like browsing on Subversion, etc.
Not conviced? Then wait for the coming 6 version
Version six, I meant.
You can find the functions to use for multiple ways of looking at commits, builds, etc... from thsi page.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/advanced-searching-development-fields-reference-973491363.html
Hope this helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.