I'm trying to log in on my Work account on the Trello app in my work profile on my Android phone. I have no problem login to Trello on my Personal account on the Trello app on my personal profile, so I'm not sure what's the problem.
The app is able to open the Work profile browser and log myself there, but once I enter the password and the 2FA code, the browser just shows and endless spin. But other times it shows an error "Hmm... We're having trouble logging you in".
This has been going on for months so I don't think it's something that will be magically fixed. I thought this kind of issue had to be taken directly with the Trello/Atlassian team, but they make it really hard to just send them a support ticket if you're in a free tier, so I don't know what to do.