Hi,
my team and I are currently encountering an issue where the toggle to enable the "New work transition experience" is not visible.Perhaps you know - is it a bug or something has changed, and I missed it? 😄
Yesterday:
Yeah, the same from our side. We got teammate with old issue transitions and we can't enable new one for him.
I’ve got the same problem; I’d definitely stick with the old issue transitions. But once I’ve enabled it, I’m automatically switched back to the new issue transitions every two months. Previously, you could disable it, but now the buttons to get rid of these dreadful new issue transitions are missing. I can only recommend never enabling this...
/jira/settings/personal/general
Please FIX this ASAP
Hi @Bart_ Alex
Thank you for your insight!
Hi @Andrii Sushko
Thank you for your comment! It's good to know we're not alone 😅
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.