Hello Everyone,
When I first heard about Atlassian Rovo, I thought it would be just another AI feature that sounds good but doesn’t really fit into daily work. But after using it for a while, I realized it actually helps in small, practical ways.
The biggest use for me is summaries. Instead of going through long Jira tickets or multiple updates, I just use Rovo to get a quick overview. It’s not always perfect, but it gives a solid starting point and saves time.
Another thing I use it for is understanding context. Sometimes when you join a task late or switch between projects, it’s hard to catch up. Rovo helps connect things faster without digging through everything manually.
I still don’t rely on it 100%, I usually double-check important things, but for daily work it definitely reduces effort. It’s more like a smart assistant that speeds things up rather than replacing anything.
Curious how are you using Rovo in your day-to-day work? 