Hi,
I was frequently using a board but today I received the message that it has been closed, I should contact to administrator. As we created it with my exgirlfriend back then, I just called her to reopen it, but she has been inactive for years and her trello account has been deleted. I myself was an admin on the board but have not received any notifications that I should move it to my workspace. Could you please help us reopen / move it? It contains 10 years of very important personal data.
I love your product and am myself a daily, core user so you could imagine my heart skipping a beat when I saw the message but I can still access a few cards through notifications so at least I know that the data is still there and it should be easy to move/restore it.
I can ask my ex to re-register with her old email address if it is necessary for your recovery process.
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Attila