I've been using the Trello for years and suddenly today they are gone, they have totally dissapeared!
I can see the last actions I have done but the boards are gone. How can I get them back ?
Thank you
Olivia
Hi @Famille Noel ,
That’s awkward! Do you know if a Trello admin might have removed you from the boards (or someone you could check with)? Are other users experiencing the same issue?
Do you see the same when you try with the mobile app or other browsers in the desktop?
Yes same on app and everywhere!
Waiting for admin to contact me through this chat...
I am having the same issue. I had for years 2 boards on free plan. Now one of them dissappeared, is not on closed boards or any other part...How I can get my board back?
Are you a Trello administrator for your instance? I'm requesting help from Atlassian Support here to take a look.
Sorry to hear this! I'm requesting help from Atlassian Support here to take a look.
Try to login from web and then check the closed boards. It worked for me just now ( not from mobile app)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.