Hi guys,
I have a JIRA and a Confluence Instance set up (both of them pretty recent versions) and application links configured. When I try to insert a JIRA Issue into a confluence page this works like a charm.
Anyway, when I try to link a confluence page to a JIRA Issue it does not find the anything. Neither while trying to copy and paste the confluence page URL, nor by browsing spaces list in that screen, spaces list is just not loading.
Switching JIRA to debug mode the following appears in the log file:
2012-09-10 16:58:05,532 TP-Processor2 DEBUG admin 1018x71x1 ba6819 10.xx.203.xx /rest/confluenceIssueLink/1/confluence/search [httpclient.wire.content] << "<?xml version="1.0"?><methodResponse><fault><value><struct><member><name>faultString</name><value>java.lang.Exception:&#32;com.atlassian.confluence.rpc.NotPermittedException:&#32;Anonymous&#32;RPC&#32;access&#32;is&#32;disabled&#32;on&#32;this&#32;server</value></member><member><name>faultCode</name><value><int>0</int></value></member></struct></value></fault></methodResponse>"
I do think the application links are configured te right way, though I am not a 100% sure of this. The two servers are configured to use a reverse proxy to communicate with each other, nut sure this has any (positive/negative) impact.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks and Cheers, David