Hello, my Trello board has suddenly closed, and I can no longer access the board. Please can you help me regain access to the board: https://trello.com/b/pLL5Gj4OThank you!
Hi @kondo ,I am raising a support ticket to assist you further with this issue. You will receive an email from our end with more details and next steps.
Thank you for your patience.
I was able to resume.thanks
Hello, I am having a similar issue today reaching one of my personal boards. Lisa Tuininga lisa@the-medium.net I have logged into the main page to see all my boards and one is not showing up at all and it says:
Billable Notes is closed.
You’re a member of this board, but only board admins are able to reopen it. Please contact support for assistance.
thanks for your help I need this board back! I did not touch anything! https://trello.com/b/4GOfa1QM/billable-notes
Hi @Lisa Tuininga
I see that the board has been re-opened now.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with!Thank you !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.