I would like to add a button to a sub task. That button would give the ability to add more custom fields.
i think that you can do it with javascript
Add more custom fields to where?
What I would like to have is an option for a user to add a custom field such as add defect because on the subtask I have 1 custom field. The user would push add defect and then a custom field would appear and they would choose the options given to them.
Do you know what files I would have to edit to get his done. I have an open question with atlassian now and they are going to try to make it a feature request.
Why don't you have a workflow transition that sets the value of the custom field? Make it so that the issue cannot be progress unless that value is set?
I do have a workflow transition but the customer wants to add more than one defect in the case, that is why I need a button to add more custom fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.