I got this message when opening https://trello.com/b/RMHivnYS/local-site
You’re a member of this board, but only board admins are able to reopen it. Please contact support for assistance. Can it be reopened and I get admin access?
Hi @Rebecca ,
I am raising a support ticket to assist you further with this issue. You will receive an email from our end with more details and next steps.Thank you for your patience.
Hi @Nivedhya Vikram1 Thanks for the help! I did get access to my board as an admin and have the option to reopen it, but when I try to reopen, it just loads for an infinite amount of time. I haven't received an email with the ticket information. Could you let me know if this is normal?
Please access the support ticket using link: TRELLO-225694 , Can you try from an incognito browser to reopen the board?
@Nivedhya Vikram1 I did try to reopen it in incognito mode as well as cleared my cache, try it from a different browser and device and it always did the same thing of infinitely loading when I clicked the option to reopen the board. Also, the link you attached is taking me to a blank page that has the message "There was a problem accessing this content. Check your network connection and try again, or contact your administrator for help." I do not have any ad blockers enabled either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.