Hello trello team, yesterday i tried to access my board and it says its closed and only an admin can reopen it, Noone is linked as an admin so i cannot reopen it.
Please help me to reopen the board:
https://trello.com/b/BAu6GS1b/sap-sistemas
Best Regards.
Hi @jpallaresroy ,
I am raising a support ticket to assist you further with this issue. You will receive an email from our end with more details and next steps.Thank you for your patience.
Hi @Nivedhya Vikram1 - Are you able to help me with this as well?
Hi @Sunil Mathew ,
Could you please help with your Trello profile name to check further?
Hello, the board is https://trello.com/b/2SyXz7Sr/webteam
My Trello profile was smathew4@gmail.com, but I wonder if it got closed for non-use? I created that board and shared with others, they were utilizing it, but I hadn't logged in for quite some time.
@Sunil Mathew ,
Thanks for sharing, Let me know if you still have access to this email to raise a support ticket, or if any other account needs to be used?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.