I am trying to delete my Atlassian account but have been blocked for over 2 days now. The issue is that I have the following active entitlements under my organization (park9368), all of which say "Managed by Atlassian" with absolutely no option for me to cancel or remove them myself:
- Rovo Credits — park9368 | E-44K-VZD-4R2-UPP
- Goals — park9368.atlassian.net | E-44B-ZAZ-JHW-9E3
- Projects — park9368.atlassian.net | E-44B-ZAZ-JJ7-B53
All of these are Free plan with 0 users. I never opted into these — they were automatically added without my consent.
When I try to delete the organization, it tells me to remove all apps from active subscriptions first. But when I go into each subscription, it says "Managed by Atlassian" and gives me no way to remove them.
I have had enough of this service. Please remove all of these entitlements, delete the organization (park9368), and delete my Atlassian account entirely. I will not be using Atlassian again.