I need to get support as one of my project boards has suddenly disappeared. I don't see it anymore and need it immediately.
Hi @Giovanni Sconfienza ,
Welcome to the community!
I am raising a support ticket to assist you further with this issue. You will receive an email from our end with more details and next steps.
Thank you for your patience.
Thank you!
The booking board is called Remixed and handled bookings for the artist Solid Base. It would be great if you could now make me an administrator instead of Peter who no longer works with us. I also have no problems updating the subscription.
Best
Giovanni
I am having a similar issue. A frequently used board is missing. Could Support contact me at arial@grooveanywhere.com please?
Hi @Arial Friedman ,
I am raising a support ticket to assist you further with this issue. You will receive an email from our end with more details and next steps.Thank you for your patience.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.