Hello,
I have a workflow where pages are created from created pages in a chain. I would like to keep my form definitions in a centralized location instead of re-defining them on each created page.
I am looking to define a form "data" on Page A, which creates Pages B and C. I would like pages B and C to have registration buttons and tableviews for "data" on Pages B and C. However, I want the table in B to only show the data submitted from Page B, and the table in C to only show the data submitted from Page C.
I'm very new to confluence and not sure of the right way to approach this. I tried putting id:[entry.id] in the entries dataset filter for the tableview, which didn't work. I stuck an autopage field in and tried autopage:[entry.autopage], but that didn't seem to work either.
Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks very much.