Lately, I’ve seen more people talking about turning off Atlassian AI features, which got me thinking about the bigger picture.
I understand why companies worry about data security and following their own rules. But I’m more curious about how this affects people personally.
In my own experience, I explore AI in the Atlassian environment, and, to be honest, sometimes I worry that what I do might accidentally affect the larger work environment.
What concerns you most about using AI at work?
Is it because of things like:
- trusting what the AI produces?
- feeling like you’re losing control over your work processes?
- worrying about your own data privacy?
- or is there something else that bothers you?
I’d love to hear your honest thoughts and real experiences. Even if your company is okay with using AI, do you still feel unsure about it? If so, what makes you hesitate?
P.S. One more question: With Atlassian’s recent changes about using metadata for AI training, do you see this as a positive move, or does it make you more concerned?