For about two days I have problem with scheduled automations:
Automation 1:
every weekday at 7:20 am, sort the cards in list "aaa" by title ascending, sort the cards in list "aaa" by label dark yellow "label_1" descending, sort the cards in list "aaa" by label orange "label_2" descending, sort the cards in list "aaa" by label blue "label_3" descending, and sort the cards in list "aaa" by due date descending
The title and date sort are working, but the label sort not anymore.
Log:
"The automation finished running.
Total operations: 5"
no error
every weekday at 7:30 am, sort the cards in list "bbb" by title ascending, and sort the cards in list "bbb" by label blue "label_3" descending
The title sort is working, but the label sort not anymore.
Log:
"The automation finished running.
Total operations: 2"
no error
Both worked for the previous some years. I have no problem with Quotas. I lunched with "run now" and got the same result. Labels were not changed.