Hi,
this might be a little tricky to describe, but I'll try my best
1. We have several internal teams, all of which have their own (templated) "overall status" page in Confluence.
2. The status page has a table, which has a labeled area for the Excerpt macro (label "ote"). There's just a few bullets of information and that's it.

3. The macro will then gather the excerpts on one "overall status of the teams" page. This works just fine 👍Example below.

4. However, weed need the possibility to view (at least for a short period of time) the history of the statuses.
5. I guess that would mean that the Excerpt macro would gather e.g. the two topmost bullets (a selected area of several lines of text) instead of the whole table cell 🤔
I really cannot think any way to accomplish this, but I'm not a pro regarding Confluence or the macros. I hope you could help me 💪