[REDACTED]Job Poster asks me to clone and run the code in my terminal to view the project. refusing to do so results in a back and forth leading to the end of the call saying "we cannot hire you if you dont do this" followed by blocking on linkedin to hide all the chat ( I screerecorded the entire meeting btw ).
Hi @ARUN RAMESAN
Thank you for letting us know - I've gone ahead and reported this to our security team and will get back to you once I have a response from them.
In future - you can always email abuse@atlassian.com directly.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hello @ARUN RAMESAN
Unfortunately Scam happens all the time.
Our security team have removed the content, and that account from our platform after confirming that it was malicious.
Thanks again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.