Going through these steps:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA051/Created+vs+Resolved+Issues+Report
There is no option for reports on Jira v 5.1.6
Um, yes there is. If I go to a project header on my dev kit or jira.atlassian.com, then I get the reports menu and the created-vs-resolved report is available and works.
Could you explain what you are seeing and what you've customised (it sounds like you've turned the reports off, but that's guesswork without more information)
I have selected Project->project name and options on top right hand side are edit project or Actions drop down menu. Where would can I turn on or off reporting?
Are you on the "summary" tab with the "reports" and "filters" drop-down menu?
(You can turn off the reports by disabling the plugins that provide them in the plugins admin screen, but I doubt that anyone would bother to do that)
needed characters
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.