Hi, i can only find old post on integration to Office365. Is it possible to inegrate Confluence to SharePoint Online today?
Regards Daniel
Hey Daniel,
Currently we have an open feature request to support Office 365 integration with SharePoint:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CSI-683
At this time there are no plans on the roadmap to include this functionality in a future release of Confluence/SharePoint Connector, however make sure to vote for the improvement request and add your thoughts in there so we can increase the feature relevance.
Is there an update on the possibility of this functionality?
Hi all,
I'm not sure if this is still relevant for you guys but at leas for anyone coming from google. About three months ago we launched a new App in the Atlassian Marketplace called SharePoint Online Connector for Confluence that does exactly what the name implies: connecting SharePoint Online to Confluence (Server/Data Canter).
Disclaimer: I'm responsible for Product Management at the Vendor of this app.
Best regards,David ToussaintProduct management at Communardo
any plans for a Cloud version?
I have requirement to configure confluence in SharePoint online tenant.
I followed this documentation, in this link https://support.communardo.de/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=97063042
I am not able to find some of the options showing in the documentation.The GUI is updated
Can any on suggest steps to configure confluence in SharePoint online.
Thank You.
Hello Ben,
I'm sorry we missed your question.
Lately we made our app SharePoint Connector for Confluence also available for Cloud.
You can find our documentation for the Cloud version here.
If you have further questions or support requests you can always contact our support.
Kind regards
FranzCommunardo Support
Hello Sai,
in the mean time the documentation for the Confluence Server version of the SharePoint Connector for Confluence has been moved to https://communardo.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SPONLINE/pages/28180704/Release+v+1.7
If you are using Confluence Cloud please follow the documentation for the Cloud version.
Is this yet on the roadmap or you just decided not to implement it ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.