Hello everybody,
can i deactivate the mention function on Confluence 5.8.(Server)? It shouldn't be possible for any kind of usergroup to list the entire Users via the "@-Function. I am aware that after the this, i can't assign tasks etc.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Steffen,
if you want to still be able to mention, but only show users within the own groups assigned: Maybe you can take a look: https://www.appfusions.com/display/PPARTS/Home
Cheers, Mario
You can disable the plugin responsible for the mention feature:
Disable the user mention feature – The functionality is provided by a plugin called the 'Confluence Mentions Plugin'. If you need to remove the user mention functionality from your site, you can disable the plugin. See Disabling or Enabling a Plugin.
For further details you can check this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Mentions
I hope it helps,
Eduardo
Is this still possible in Confluence 5.8.? I can't find it in the Systemadministration/Add-Ons
Notice other plugins will be disabled at the same time: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-mention-plugin-dependencies-975044563.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.