Hi. I'm trying to create a new automation that triggers 192 days before a date in a custom field. I'd like this trigger to create a new card in another board, link this to the trigger card and crucially set the due date on the new card to the date in the trigger cards custom field. I am unable to figure out how to do this with the automation builder and the best I have come up with so far is:
192 days before a card with custom field "Rent Review" set to a date less than 1 days ago is due, move the card to the bottom of list "Coming Up", copy the card without comments to the bottom of list "Coming Up" on board "Property Transactions", rename the card to "{cardtitle} Rent Review", set custom field "Rent Review" to "{Rent Review}", set the card's description to ".", and link the cards together
As you can see this looks like nonsense and I don't exactly know what it will do when triggered. How are you supposed to tell what card an action refers to - the new card or the trigger card??
Is what I'm trying to do achievable?
Any help greatly appreciated!