I added 4 more new cards to my long-standing board and was going to work on them today only to find my past boards disappearing. How do I get my missing board pieces back?
If you're missing some of your cards or boards, the first best place to check is the archive.
Card archive
Reopen a closed board
We don't delete individual pieces of content on your behalf, so my hope is they'll be there. If you inadvertently deleted those boards or cards, I'm afraid they would not be recoverable, but check the archives first to be sure!
Thanks! I learned yesterday that I had accidentally turned on a filter which hid the type of cards I was looking for. I clicked the filter icon and all the missing cards re-appeared! It was my own error.
Glad I now know where to look for help. I did check the archive, however, I had not archived anything by accident.
Thanks for the card archive and reopen a closed board info.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.