My board has been closed and the admin is not around to reopen it. Can it please be reopened as we are still actively using it?
Hi @Jane Bridges
Thanks for your reply. The problem is the board admin is no longer with the business and their account has been closed. We believe this is why the board has also been closed. I am not sure how to proceed but we urgently need access to this board. We do not have a paid Premium Workspace. Would this help?
@Ajay _view26_ please can you help further?
Mi caso es similar, mi tablero se cerró y yo era el único participante y administrador. Los chicos de soporte técnico no me pudieron ayudar (no entiendo porque)
I am having the same issue. My wife created a board and shared it with me. I've been actively using the board for over 10 years(!), but she has not at all. I was using the board just last week and today the board is Closed.
I tried to log in to her account, but I do not see any boards in her account. Is it possible to obtain actual customer support for this to recover/restore the board?
Update: I was actually able to resolve this and recover my closed board. The AI chatbot was incredibly helpful. This article has many options for recovery:https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/changing-the-admins-of-a-workspace-or-board
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.