How to get the value of simple selection list component ?
For example, I have a list list1 with 3 values 'value1', 'value2' and 'value3'
cfValue['list1'].value=='value1' does not work ... :-(
Any solution ?
Thanks a lot,
Christophe
can you try this
cfValue['list1']=='value1'
as per mahela comment on following post, it worked for him
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/205719/need-help-to-setcustomfieldvalue-for-a-select-list-type?page=1#comment-211675
hello Christophe Leite,
the following link might help you
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/174800/script-runner-has-custom-field-value-equal-to-post-function-not-working
It does not work for me... :-(
See See https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts#Built-InScripts-PowerAssertions
Is "list1" really the name of your custom field? It's case-sensitive.
Also please try to avoid creating duplicate posts when people are already trying to help you on your other question.
Yes, it's the really name of my field. I've tried with all the possiblities :
cfValue['list1'].value=='value1'
cfValues[
'list1'
]*.value.contains(
"value1"
)
It does not work :-(
See https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts#Built-InScripts-PowerAssertions
Show us the output when you do assert the above in condition tester.
I've found : there was a space behind list1 ... I don't believe that JIRA keeps this caracter and don't truncate the name of custom field without this space caracter.
So, to resume, when we try to get some values from custom fields, we have to care about its name : because it's case-sensitive and JIRA don't take off the space caracter you could have at the end of your custom field's name ...
Yeah, that's a frickin pain. It's the same for workflows. IMHO jira should trim these before it stores them.
Yes... may be an improvement to suggest at Atlassian's development teams...
I work on JIRA 5.2.11 .. may be lastests versions of JIRA are OK with that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.