Good afternoon, community,
I have a field called Change category with 4 options (Minor Change, Major Change, Emergency, Normal Change) — all of these are single User Picker fields.
Using ScriptRunner, I configured the portal so that:
When Minor Change is selected, the following fields appear:
Approval PO, Approval Tech Lead, Approval Infrastructure Band Head
When Major Change or Emergency is selected, the following fields appear:
Approval PO, Approval Tech Lead, Approval Security Team, Approval Orchestra Lead, Approval Change Manager, Approval Infrastructure Band Head, Approval Infrastructure Head Department, Approval CIO
When Normal Change is selected, the following fields appear:
Approval PO, Approval Tech Lead, Approval Security Team, Approval Orchestra Lead, Approval Change Manager, Approval Infrastructure Band Head
Now I need to make it so that once all the required Approval fields (Approval PO, Approval Tech Lead, Approval Security Team, Approval Orchestra Lead, Approval Change Manager, Approval Infrastructure Band Head) are filled and approved, the task moves to the next Workflow status.
However, I noticed that in Jira you can assign only one approval field per status.
Has anyone had experience with this or any ideas on how to implement it?
Thank you!