I find the current Trello card width very limiting especially as I have added a table 6 cols wide but only 3 stay visible at any time.I also find the comments and activities take up too much screen space as I personally do not see value in this column.Are then any solutions built or on the way
Hello @George Bullock
Have you Tried Table view as Alternative ?
Workspace Table view | Trello | Atlassian Support
I seen also some Suggestion which seems Closed now.
[TRELLO-1364] With the new card back design, it is difficult to read the comments as it's now more narrow - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Hi @George Bullock
I don’t think Trello currently has a built-in setting to make the card back wider.
From the current Trello docs, the new card back lets you expand/collapse the comments and activity area, but it doesn’t expose a true width/layout customization for the card itself. So if your main pain point is viewing wide tables inside a card, that looks more like a product limitation than a hidden setting.
A few practical workarounds:- use Table view if the data is naturally tabular- put the full table in a spreadsheet / attachment and keep only a summary in the card- collapse comments/activity when possible to reduce clutter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.