I am on the free plan. It appears that my previous projects were deleted. Is there any way to restore them?
Hello @ma7moudjorban
Please take a look on Following FAQ:
Bitbucket-cleanup-of-free-unused-workspaces-what-you-need-to
This does not answer me, I can't find any workspace or projects in my accounts, I get 404 when I open my workspace in Bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/ma7moudjorban/
@Arkadiusz WroblewskiThank you for the link, but this doesn't address my situation. I'm aware of the workspace cleanup policy. My issue is that my workspace (https://bitbucket.org/ma7moudjorban/) returns a 404 error, and I cannot find any workspaces or projects under my account at all. There's no "Reactivate workspace" option available either. It appears my workspace may have already been deleted rather than just deactivated. Is there any way to restore it, or do I need to open a support ticket?
Hey @ma7moudjorban ,
Did you manage to reactivate your workspace? There appears to be an issue with manual reactivation, so someone from Atlassian might need to jump in here.
Cheers,Tobi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.