Hello,
in the "It Service Desk Workflow (itil)" there are many steps possible (Open, Closed, Blocked, Pending external, ...).
We would like to know how long this issue were Opened (means the time when we treat really the issue, and we want this stat to know our efficiency), but we don't want to include the time when the issue was Blocked or Pending external, that seems logical to me.
The history is available but is not easily readable to extract time data for a given status. So I ask if there is an add-on or a plug-in to put these data on a Timeline graphic, with each different status should be displayed in a different color for example: http://campus.murraystate.edu/mygate/images/timeline.jpg
It's just an example to give you an idea of what I would like. Blue should be the "Open" status, Orange "Blocked", Green "Pending external" etc.....
And I would like to know if it was possible also to establish on all issues of a hole project (or even a Search view should be more powerfull) the average time of the Open status for these issues.
I hope you understand what I'm searching for. If it is not possible, thank you to give an other way to reach this goal.
Thank you very much 