Hello everyone!
I’m currently dealing with an issue with login into an account (my co-worker related).
I do have access to the workspace and can log in without problems. However, my co worker was using one account originally created under a former employee’s email address, and this is where the issue comes from.
My colleague (who should now manage the account) cannot access it because:
- The original email address is no longer in use
- He cannot log in or recover the account through the usual methods
In short:
- I still have access to the workspace
- My colleague does not, and he is the one who should take ownership going forward
What we need is a way to contact Atlassian/Loom support directly, ideally via email, so my colleague can:
- Reach out from a company email
- Provide any required verification (company details, ownership proof, etc.)
- Request an email update or ownership transfer
Could anyone point us to the correct contact method or email for support in this type of situation?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!