I'm trying to access a space I created but looks like it's been closed. can it be revived?
@Mell Murphy
Where is the space you created? Your company's space? Your own Space?
Can you please elaborate little bit?
Best,
Hello @Mell Murphy
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Are you trying to access a specific single Space within a Confluence instance? Can you still access other Spaces within the same Confluence instance?
What message do you get when you try to access the Space?
Are you working with a Confluence Cloud instance (a URL that ends with "atlassian.net") or a Confluence Data Center instance?
Is this a Confluence instance that you set up, or one you were told by somebody else to access?
This is the message I get. It was a Cloud instance.
Atlassian Status Contact Support
It was my own space, a cloud instance. I was notified that the space will be deactivated on due to inactivity, but I had logged in and edited it since.
Is it back?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.