I need to contact trello support and I have a problem finding my trello claud url.
If my site is called www.hello-dondo.comwhat is my claud url called?
Thanks!!
Hi @Hello Dondo ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 😊
This is Sakshi from the Trello Support Team. I would be more than happy to help you with your request!
To better assist you, could you please clarify the issue you are facing? If you are looking for a Cloud URL to raise a support ticket, here is how it usually works:
Atlassian Site URL: This is typically your site’s web address (e.g., yourcompany.atlassian.net).
yourcompany.atlassian.net
Trello Users: If you only use Trello and no other Atlassian products, you might not have a dedicated "site URL." In that case, you can use your Board link or your Workspace link as the URL for your request.
A board URL – for example:<a href="https://trello.com/b/XXXXXXXX/my-board-name" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://trello.com/b/XXXXXXXX/my-board-name</a>
<a href="https://trello.com/b/XXXXXXXX/my-board-name" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://trello.com/b/XXXXXXXX/my-board-name</a>
Or your workspace URL – for example:<a href="https://trello.com/w/hello-dondo" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://trello.com/w/xxxxxxx</a>
<a href="https://trello.com/w/hello-dondo" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://trello.com/w/xxxxxxx</a>
I can also raise a support case on your behalf to get things started!
Just let me know how you’d like to proceed.
Thank you !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.