Hi,
we are going to migrate from 4.1.1 to 5.2 with moving to a new server.
I'm in the middle of doing a test migration and have a issue with the subversion plugin.
I know its not listed right now as supported, but can you tell me if it should do?
I migrated by export/import xml.
I have removed the old subversion index and it was recreated.
I have enabled debug logging for subversion plugin and can see that it retrieves the commits:
After I deleted the index and restarted jira service:
2012-11-14 17:16:12,988 QuartzWorker-1 DEBUG ServiceRunner Subversion Revision Indexing Service plugin.ext.subversion.SubversionManagerImpl Retrieved #761 : WAS-206
2012-11-14 17:16:13,004 QuartzWorker-1 DEBUG ServiceRunner Subversion Revision Indexing Service plugin.ext.subversion.SubversionManagerImpl Retrieved 230 relevant revisions to index (between 0 and 820) from repository=https://svn/rep
2012-11-14 17:16:13,004 QuartzWorker-1 DEBUG ServiceRunner Subversion Revision Indexing Service plugin.ext.subversion.SubversionManagerImpl log entries size = 230 for https://svn/rep
...
2012-11-14 17:16:13,175 QuartzWorker-1 DEBUG ServiceRunner Subversion Revision Indexing Service ext.subversion.revisions.RevisionIndexer Indexing repository=3, revision: 761
2012-11-14 17:16:13,175 QuartzWorker-1 DEBUG ServiceRunner Subversion Revision Indexing Service ext.subversion.revisions.RevisionIndexer Indexing repository=3, revision: 762
2012-11-14 17:16:13,300 QuartzWorker-1 DEBUG ServiceRunner Subversion Revision Indexing Service ext.subversion.revisions.RevisionIndexer Updating revision index for repository=4
2012-11-14 17:16:13,300 QuartzWorker-1 DEBUG ServiceRunner Subversion Revision Indexing Service ext.subversion.revisions.RevisionIndexer Updating last revision indexed.
2012-11-14 17:16:13,316 QuartzWorker-1 DEBUG ServiceRunner Subversion Revision Indexing Service ext.subversion.revisions.RevisionIndexer latestIndRev for 4 = -1
2012-11-14 17:16:13,316 QuartzWorker-1 DEBUG ServiceRunner Subversion Revision Indexing Service ext.subversion.revisions.RevisionIndexer Latest indexed revision for repository=4 is : -1
When I search the Issue WAS-206 it does not show a commit like it does in the old installation. And it does not show the subversion commits entry at the project homepage.