I have a very large automation library on may boards (over 10) even using Unito to sync these boards. when reviewing my activity logs I do have a bunch of logs that state Requesting card to check trigger condition(s) - but I don't know how to identify what automation these go to. does anyone know how I can see where this is without trying to review my full library?
Hi Wsgtrello,
I have clicked the request assistance button so Atlassian support can see this post and look to help you out.
I hope this information helps.
Regards,
Kristian
Hi @wsgtrello,
There is a suggestion to add functionality that would allow users see a link in the Automation Activity Log to the Automation that was triggered -https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-484. I linked your post to it internally so so it will be factored into prioritization of this suggestion.
Best regards,
Anastasiia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.