when I go to edit a list item and save it, the results don't show up, i have to select them for editing again and save it for a second time for the result to show up
Hi @Paulina ,Welcome to the Community!
By "edit a list item," do you mean you are trying to edit a list name, or are you having trouble editing checklist items?
I have tested both on my end and was able to edit them without any issues. To help narrow this down, could you please check the following:
Does this issue persist across all of your boards?
Have you tried testing this in a different browser (or an Incognito/Private window)?
Please let me know if the issue continues after checking these steps!
Thanks
-it only applies to list items-the issue applies to all boards-the issue doesn't happen in incognito-I've deleted trello cookies+restarted my browser and the issue's still there
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.