Hi,I've customized a edit-multicheckboxes.vm file to make multi checkboxes in one line.It's working fine on JIRA4.I did have same customization to the same vm file on JIRA5 but it's not working.Would you give me some advice please?Thanks,hiro
You might want to show us the .vm you have modified to begin with.
Sorry, Here is the vm file I modified.------------------------------------------------##disable_html_escaping() TODO REENABLE#if ($!displayParameters.get('theme') && $!displayParameters.get('theme') == 'aui') $!{auiparams.put("controlHeaderType", "checkbox")} $!{auiparams.put("fieldsetClass", "group")} $!{auiparams.put("noLabel", "true")} #AUIformFieldsetHeader ($customField.name $fieldLayoutItem.required $displayParameters $auiparams) #if ($value) #set ($selectedValues = $value) #end <table> #foreach ($option in $configs.options) #if(($velocityCount%5) == 1)<tr>#end #if(!$option.disabled || $option.disabled == false || ($selectedValues && $selectedValues.contains($option.optionId.toString()))) #customControlHeader ($action $customField.id $customField.name $fieldLayoutItem.required $displayParameters $auiparams) #if ($selectedValues && $selectedValues.contains($option.optionId.toString())) #set ($checked = ' checked="checked" ') #else #set ($checked = "") #end <td><input${checked} class="checkbox" id="${customField.id}-${velocityCount}" name="${customField.id}" type="checkbox" value="$option.optionId" /> <label for="${customField.id}-${velocityCount}">$cfValueEncoder.encodeForHtml($option.value)</label></td> #customControlFooter ($action '${customField.id}_${velocityCount}' '' $displayParameters $auiparams) #end #if(($velocityCount%5) == 0)</tr>#end #end #if(($velocityCount%5) != 0)</tr>#end </table> #AUIformFieldsetFooter ($action $customField.id $fieldLayoutItem.fieldDescription $displayParameters $auiparams)#else
#customControlHeader ($action $customField.id $customField.name $fieldLayoutItem.required $displayParameters $auiparams) #if ($value) #set ($selectedValues = $value) #end <table> #foreach ($option in $configs.options) #if(($velocityCount%5) == 1)<tr>#end #if ($selectedValues && $selectedValues.contains($option.optionId.toString())) #set ($checked = ' checked="checked" ') #else #set ($checked = "") #end #if(!$option.disabled || $option.disabled == false || $checked != "") <td><input$!{checked} class="checkbox" id="${customField.id}-${velocityCount}" name="${customField.id}" type="checkbox" value="$option.optionId" /> <label for="${customField.id}-${velocityCount}">$cfValueEncoder.encodeForHtml($option.value)</label></td> #end #if(($velocityCount%5) == 0)</tr>#end #end #if(($velocityCount%5) != 0)</tr>#end </table> #customControlFooter ($action $customField.id $fieldLayoutItem.fieldDescription $displayParameters $auiparams)#end
One additional info. I replaced from original one located below with this.
/usr/local/jira/atlassian-jira/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/templates/plugins/fields/edit
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.