Hy community,
Im new here. But use to work with trello for over 10 years at my former compagny. But as a user.
Now at my new compagny im trying to implement trello. Its not easy to get all the processes in trello. Working the way i like. Im also a technician and not a Business Process Analyst. But im doing my best.
I like to play with the automated functions in trello. They used to be buttler function, if im correct. Most of the things i have working. But for example a reminder on cards who aren't picked up for a few days. I cant find a automation. If i google or use GPT. There a solution, they aren't working anymore. Or i can not find them. I think these solutions are from a older version. Probbably from buttler and not implemented in the Trello version from now.
Am i correct? And can someone help me with this?
Thank you in advance!
Best Regards Roy
__PRESENT
__PRESENT