Look at the Question
Good question. I don't know how to do it. I sometimes edit tables in Word and copy them back.
In most cases, cut, copy, paste works fine. It is so obvious that many people don't try it!
Moving columns might involve adding empty columns, copying/moving the contents from original location to there and removing the original column. Really easy though.
Jobin, my problem is I don't seem to be able to select a column. It always tries to select the whole table from where I start selecting. How do we select a column in Confluence? Thanks.
it appears to do that but only the column is selected. You might want to give it a try.
@Jobin Kuruvilla
can you explain how you exactly do it, select a single column only?
When I try, it selects the whole table (like Wes explained). And it does not only appear so. It cuts out and copies the whole table when I use strg+x or strg+c and strg+v.
I select just the column, highlight starting from the first row to the last row. It appears to select all cells along the way (including cells in the next columns) but works just fine when I cut and paste.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.