Locked out of account, lost MS Authenticator and recovery key. What to do?
@[deleted]It sounds like you are encountering the standard Identity Verification One-Time Password (OTP) requirement. This security measure is triggered when the system detects a login attempt that requires additional verification: Login issues related to identity verification | Atlassian Support.
Check your spam/junk folder for an email with the subject line: Verify your identity.
Resend the code using the link Didn’t get the code? Resend it.
Check that your company isn’t blocking emails.
Check that your email address is set up, that your inbox isn't full, and that the mail server is not down or experiencing issues.
There is no option to login using mail.
I only have one mail in my inbox with a code that says subject line: verify identity, but that one is old.
Only way to login apparently is to provide a 6-digit MS Authenticator code, or a 24-digit recovery key, which I do not have.
I have the MS Authenticator app on my new device, but I need to update the access.
Please help with this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.