How can I export comment of all cards?
I need just only the two-three latest comment for knowing the last update.
Hi Thanakharn,
I have clicked the request assistance button to notify Atlassian Support of this request so they can look to answer this question for yourself.
Regards,
Kristian
Hey @THANAKHARN SUEBSUBHAP You should be able to export board comments using the JSON export available in the board menu.
Thank you, how can I convert extract comment from JSON file, I need only the latest comment of each card.
To find the most recent comments on your Trello cards using a JSON export, you'll want to look specifically at the actions array. Here is how to navigate it:
actions
Locate the Actions Section: Trello’s JSON exports include the 1000 most recent actions on a board. These are indexed numerically (e.g., 0, 1, 2, 3, etc.).
0
1
2
3
Identify Comment Actions: Look for entries where the type is listed as actions, and then within each action entry, look for data.
type
data
View the Comment Content: Under the data section of each action, you will find a text field. This contains the actual content of the comment.
text
Find the Associated Card: In that same data section, there will be a idCard object with a long number (id).
Card
long number (id).
Access the Card Directly: You can jump to that specific card in your browser by appending that ID to the standard Trello URL: <a href="https://trello.com/c/%5Bcard_id" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://trello.com/c/[card_id</a>].
<a href="https://trello.com/c/%5Bcard_id" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://trello.com/c/[card_id</a>]
Pro-Tip: Since the JSON can be quite large, I recommend using a JSON formatter or "Pretty Print" tool in your text editor to make searching for these fields much easier!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.