I have completed a project and related sub-tasks in the Standard Plan in Portfolio for Jira. It has does not appear in my plan. How can I view and report on completed projects? I want to be able to see all projects and their status whether active or complete
Hi @Brenda Carpen, there is a filter under "More" (next to the next search box) which you can use and set to "Open & completed" - the default filter setting is "Only open issues" which is why completed issues don't show up.
Hope this helps!
Cheers, Martin
It did thank you!! I couldn't find any documentation on this.
Hello, I've just had the same issue. However when I select 'Open and Completed Issues' Nothing else shows up either. Help?
We're going to evaluate portfolio for our environment. Does anyone have a good summary of what it does well, doesn't do (gotcha's) or data integrity requirements to make it function properly? lisa_Zentz@gallup.com
synchronization with JIRA is very buggy. We can't get it to work well at all (teams and sprint is often wrong).
The team field doesn't sync from JIRA to portfolio. You have to use a trick and only import based on team boards.
There is no way to turn off automatic scheduling. So you can't see the plan you put together, without Portfolio trying to plan everything in the your backlog on top of your plan you created.
Same happens to me, is this buggy?
Same issue for me, some completed issues show up and others don't.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.