Hi everyone,
I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
I’ve been a Trello user for over 10 years and my account is now tied to an Atlassian login linked to an old Microsoft Live email that I no longer have access to.
I still know my password, but I’m completely locked out because MFA codes are being sent to that inaccessible email. I’ve also changed devices, so I don’t have a previously authenticated session anymore.
This account contains a lot of important personal data (including journal-style boards), so recovering access is really important to me.
I’ve attempted Microsoft account recovery but haven’t yet been successful.
Is there any way to:
• Reset MFA
• Update the email address
• Or escalate this case to Atlassian support
I’m happy to provide any verification needed (board names, activity history, etc.).
Thanks so much for any help — I really appreciate it.