I'm creating a new plan to access a subversion repository, which is managed by svnserve (v1.6.9) instead of an apache-based server (this is pretty common now). The URL for my repository managed by svnserve is "svn://serverlocation/repo/trunk" but when I add that to the Repositopry URL field, I get this error message: This is not a valid Subversion Repository: svn: connection refused by the server.
The Repository URL field on the Create Plan page gives an example path of "http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk" which is typical for traditional apache servers, but there are 5 different types of svn URL types. Is the "SVN://" path not supported?
I'm able to access this repository via tortoisesvn, command line, etc. so I'm thinking the issue is with bamboo, but there's no activity registering on my repository when I attempt to connect with bamboo. I've tried this with/without login info, with/without a :3690 port declaration on the end of the URL.
Bamboo is able to connect to my Git repositories no problem. Please help!
Background info:
svnserve: http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-serversetup-svnserve.html
svn URL types: http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.2/svn.basic.in-action.html#svn.basic.in-action.wc.tbl-1