I bought a trello subscription for 1 year on November 2025 and today they have charged me $125.75 more!!!I am trying to find out what is happening and to request a refund and cancel my subscription and Trello is not having a refund option on the billing and Atlassian form to request a refund although I am adding the invoice number is not letting me to submit it
Hi @Yannis Kouloukakos
Trello is charged per user so normally an additional bill is as a result of adding another person to the workspace or multiple boards.
I have escalated it to Atalssian so they should respond here within the next few days
Thanks for the answer Mike. The plan I have supposed to have unlimited collaborators. Also, all the other apps I am using when you are making a choice which will be charge you, it informs you with a way. It is unacceptable to charge my account without any warning. I am waiting for Atlassian response but I will ask for refund and cancel my subscription. Many thanks
Hi @Yannis Kouloukakos - thank you for bringing this to our attention, and thank you for your patience as our billing team reviewed the request. I see that a ticket (CA-3972804) has been created and is currently in progress with a solution. If you need further assistance with that request, you're welcome to add a new comment on the CA-3972804 ticket, and our billing team will write back asap.If you have any additional questions that Trello Support can assist with, please don't hesitate to let me know or file a ticket with Trello Support via https://support.atlassian.com/contact.
Many thanks,
Blair - Trello Support team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.