Hello,
I am currently using Confluence to aggregate multiple individual pages into a single final page using the Table Excerpt and Table Excerpt Include macros.
Functionally, it works as expected. However, I am facing a significant issue with performance.
The loading time of the final page is extremely slow. I have tried several approaches to improve the performance, but none of them have provided a satisfactory result.
I would like to know if there are any features or best practices within Confluence that could help resolve this issue in my current setup.
< Current Setup >
- There are 50 individual pages, and each page contains a table.
- The final page aggregates all 50 tables into a single table using Table Excerpt Include (loading time is approximately 2 minutes).
- The final page must reflect updates in real time whenever it is accessed.
- The "Output cached results" option in Table Excerpt Include cannot be used because it does not support real-time updates.
- We are not allowed to use additional add-ons.
Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!